Tuesday, December 25, 2018

JP Panter

This is an image of Instagram. I think the artist's last name is Panter. I will do some digging and hopefully at some point come up with a link.

I'm posting it because I can't figure out what the image is. Can anyone of you figure it out?

I think the artist is a woman and I have seen a number of similar envelope that have fish on them.

I guess I could write to that person and ask them to fill in all the blanks....that would be interesting....


***
Literally - 2 minutes later.
I just Googled Panter calligraphy
and -duh-
that is her website
https://jpantercalligraphy.com/

it does have the j in front of the panter

so you can go look at all kinds of very impressive work.




6 comments:

  1. I think it's a front on view of a ship, hence the shark stamps?
    Have a wonderful Christmas, Jean!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. M Perry Christmas! And that is a tall ship :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like a ship to me (with flags at the top?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a clipper ship under full sail on waves. Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take Tall Ship for $600 Jean.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete