Saturday, December 22, 2018

2018 - to RachaelT

There were some red-white-&-blue envelopes with stars scheduled for today. They have been bumped ahead so I can gush about how wonderful the 2018 incoming envelopes have been. Half of them have arrived. I'll post them next year. I'm tempted to keep the most stealworthy ideas to myself, but I won't.

I had a goofy mix-up on the exchange and needed to send one more to Rachael. I was happy to have another envelope to do because after I was done with my exchange envelopes, I discovered several of these 25-cent stamps which were going to be perfect for this year's Dec exchange. But, they were at the very bottom of the stash.

I thought the PITT Big Brush markers would be fun and did a test run on notebook paper.  As usual, I left out a letter, the H, and squeezed it in. Then I thought it might be too regimented and decided to do a looser version on the envelope. I think I like the test name better. It might have been better to do some drop shadow or outlining - but there was no black on the stamp - so I left it just red and green.



2 comments:

  1. love! the big letters! Just sent off a quick email to Santa asking for some Pitt Big Brush markers ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry's Art-A-Rama has them on sale - List price $495.00
    Jerry's reg price $297.00
    Jerry's SALE price $247.50
    90 colors in a wooden box.
    That's only $2.75 per marker.
    List price per marker is $6

    ReplyDelete