Friday, December 21, 2018

Lauren's Bubbles - Jeri, Anthea, Jessica

Real time add on:
BigHelpfulBrother just sent me this very col video about some books that belonged to Sir Isaac Newton. They include some of his tiny penmanship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL2NJB6nc94



I've lost track of whether or not this envelope has already run - so I will add some Nov 2018 envelopes that I know are new. THis will reduce the number of ideas that will pop up in Oct of 2019, but anyone looking for Thanksgiving ideas - should just do a search for Thanksgiving and this will pop up along with many others.


I remember thinking that Lauren drew the bubbles - until I saw more of them on the card and figured out that they are a rubber stamp. She knows how to use color and highlight to enhance the 3D effect.



Card and flap from Lauren
From Jeri, probably a re-run, but nice enough to look at a second time.
Nov 2018 from Anthea
Nov 2018 from Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment