Friday, December 14, 2018

From Maggie to Rainbow

The September exchangers did a lovely job of creating coordinated cards and envelopes. This is another beautiful example - and it is from Maggie.

I think she has a set of markers. I highly recommend sets of markers. Mine are pretty dried up - and I am dangling a new set as an incentive to get my hoard-reduction project complete. And how's it going, Jean? Don't ask.

I think a stack of macaroons should be added to the incentives. I have not had one since I spent that half-a-year in Toronto in 2015. I don't even want to try one in DSM. DSM pastries are dismal compared to the real thing. The only pastry that DSM can make is a donut. I only allow myself one treat per month. We do have a world class Dutch chocolate shop - run by a third or fourth generation chocolatier from Amsterdam.  He's added gelato. I have to rotate between a donut, gelato, and one of my own desserts. While I think Maggie's whole package is *sweet* - it has clearly sent me into a  suger-addiction-coping-tailspin. Sorry for the off-topic whining.


No comments:

Post a Comment