Wednesday, December 19, 2018

From Trish and Jean to Rainbow

Trish was one of the few people who did not use a Rainbow theme. It's a lovely fall theme - and I recall Rainbow's comment on this one was that she like the quote - and the idea of putting a quote on the envelope.

While Rainbow had seen a few examples of mail art, I don't think she really had any idea how many different ways there are to spiff up an envelope.

Below Trish's card is another quick one that I tossed off.




















Add caption

This was the birthday cake my daughter found for my granddaughter for her 5th birthday. We usually make birthday cakes. This year she decided to streamline the event and just buy a cake. Part of me would like to surprise Rainbow with a cake like this - next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment