Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Feb Exchange from Kathy + Fooled Myself

The top one, from Kathy, is so cool. I'm sure the photo will not do it justice, so you'll have to take my word for it. I don't have any of those stamps, but I'm thinking it might be a stealworthy idea that could be tailored to fit with some other stamps.

The bottom envelope arrived and I thought to myself - "Well this has to be from one of my students. It looks like they have been listening to my suggestions." Then I realized that I had done it. I addressed some thank you cards - and included one for myself because I wanted to receive one of the cards. I had not seen the actual thank you card in person.

It looks so much better than it would have on a cheap envelope. It's on a nice 100% cotton envelope...which makes the colors pop. I just used Sharpies. Of course I would have loved to carefully outline all the lettering - -but time did not permit.



1 comment:

  1. I like the Harvey Milk stamp but never could come up with an envelope idea that would do it justice. Thanks for this inspiration.

    ReplyDelete