Tuesday, May 22, 2018

AprPTEX - Weeds for Jessica

OK. I know I will sound like I'm nuts. But sending these stamps off into the world is like putting my kids up for adoption.

I should also add that all of these envelopes that started out as Sharpie doodles were done with a laptop sitting on the table and me surfing for ideas. When I am not at home, I have to surf to get ideas.....
not my preferred way to approach envelopes. But, I am a big fan of spending some time outside one's comfort zone.


4 comments:

  1. These weeds are lovely. I wish the ones in my garden looked this good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. I'm thinking my yard should start filming Little Yard of Horrors.

      Delete
  2. I hate the thought of parting with my favorite stamps! Love your artistry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On top of it - I just read that Eric's favorite flower is poppies - and I just used up the last of my Georgia O'Keefe poppies - if only I had known.....aaarrrgghhh

      Delete