Sunday, February 2, 2020

Tiny Xmas to Jessica - 02-02-2020


There is nothing Xmas-y about this one so I will not save it for holiday season. It's my uber-favorite PITT big brush on a tiny green envelope. I was behind on my mailings, so some people received their Dec envelope (with faux-postage) tucked inside what should have been their Nov envelope.

Jessica has such an attractive number of letters that invite curly-cues. Filling in counters is always fun.

The wreath clashes with the envelope.

*******
Big Math-Nerd Alert from the BigHelpfulBrother
Today is   20/20/2020    -oops  -- 02/02/2020
and here is a riveting 8 minute video explaining why this date is the all-time best date ever.

https://youtu.be/4fE_sXZjxng

Thanks Big Brother.
(I had to correct my typing at 5:30 am. I'm sure a few people think I am of questionable intelligence.)

No comments:

Post a Comment