Tuesday, February 18, 2020

4th Sunday Offtopic Mystery Scribe

sorry this was late today- i did not have the time set right

Four off-topic Sundays in a row - but the desktop is nearly cleared off, so this may be the end of the Sunday off-topics.

Once upon a time I was talking to a friend who is a very talented artist. I referred to something as *crap.*  He stopped short, and said, "Oh, my. I'm surprised to hear you use that word." I guess I would not say it in a class or probably not in front of kids.

If my posting of the word crap has offended anyone - you have my sincere apologies.

So -- what do we think of that P in CRAP?
I'm not crazy about the shape or how it comes to a point.
Anyone else want to weigh in?
I think the bowl of the P should be more harmonious with the bowl of the R.
Or maybe they intended for it to be a *crappy* bowl.
What if it was intended -- and I am the only one to get the inside joke?

****

CaroleV sent this link to a call for entries for an exhibit. She participated last year.

http://mailartprojects.blogspot.com/2020/01/mail-art-egg-project-2020-hungary.html

There are all kinds of other opportunities to participate in exhibits if you are interested in becoming an international mail artist.
On the left of the link - you will see a listing - by month. You have to click on each month to see the themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment