Tuesday, February 11, 2020

More from July that might be re-runs.

Even though I asked for people to let me know if they received those birthday candles that ran yesterday, I am going to post some more from the July exchange that I can't find on the blog.

I'm getting so close to the big 10 year anniversary of the blog. Embrace the chaos. Embrace the chaos.

I love Cathy's. I love Lauren's first one and Rachael's and Susan's - even though I did not have enough of the Ellsworth Kelly stamps which would have been so much better.

The second one to Lauren is a dud. But, I love-love-love my giant Copic marker.

There was a bonus post - yesterday at 10 am CST -- so if you are an early bird, you might want to scroll down and see it.

A time killer - if you like stamp-stuff --  Faux-stamps - I like the one in Santa Fe.





No comments:

Post a Comment