Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Sam's Stealworthy Woodstock (puzzle-map)

Another stealworthy idea from Sam. I called it puzzle-map because the shapes remind me of puzzle pieces and they are connected by little roads.

I wonder if she has a name for this one.

Maybe she started with the pale lavender and meandered. Then she might have filled in some big spaces and then outlined in green.

Hi, Chuck. I have to put Chuck's name in the post so that any search for Chuck's mail will include this one.

My goal to file all of the envelopes on Pinterest -by name of recipient- is probably one of those goals that is going to have to enter the zone-of-highly-unlikely. It is filed within the banker box labeled *maybe never.* Maybe never is the last stop before things go to the official recycling bin at the curb.

3 comments:

  1. i call this design technique "haze"...& in this case the apropos "woodstock haze"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling us the name. It's perfect -- I can see the haze.

      Delete
  2. ...which is yet another technique i use where in order 2 save energy & i don't lift the marker (in this case, the lavender) from the paper.

    ReplyDelete