Tuesday, February 4, 2020

H.B. Mister Wilson


Last year I invited exchangers (or readers) to send an envelope letting Mr. Wilson know that his new habit of dropping food on the carpeted surface under his computer was getting out of hand. Lauren was the only one to come up with a themed mailing. After her Cheerio tour de force, I can see why nobody would even bother sending anything.

Lauren really does have a knack for cheerfully pointed commentary. It's perfect. Highlights include spelling out Mister, and the juice droplets and fingerprints are perfection. The part where I get to be the star of the card is another highlight. I'm pretty sure I literally laughed out loud when it arrived. 

So, today is his birthday. I invited exchangers to send mailings.  I'm not sure when they will pop up. Thank you in advance to those who sent mail.



In case you can't read the fine print, it says:
SMASHING A CRIME RING IS CHILD'S PLAY...for this Detective! 
What chance has a crook with Jean on his trail?
JEAN WILSON, Detective with MISTER WILSON
A. BLUEBERRY .. BLUE CORN CHIP SHARD .. ON A CARPET
Based on the "CHALLENGE" Story by Jean Wilson, A Lauren Fraser Picture
A JEAN WILSON ADVENTURE

I'm pondering some of the other adventures we might want to commemorate.....

(a few minutes later)
OK -- I just started typing out various adventures and it was getting scary. 

The request ran on 






No comments:

Post a Comment