Saturday, February 8, 2020

Sam's Scribbly Stripes with Woodstock stamp

It is nice to have three envelopes of the same style to see variations. There would be a 4th (the one she sent to me) if I knew where it was at the moment.

Sam kindly sent me extra images to post because she's so thoughtful. I do not know what kind of tape she used to block out the non-scribbled part. I would have used Post-It tape. If you did not know that Post-It makes tape - you should head to the office supply store. It's useful for so many things.

Gloria's lines appear to have been done with a bolder marker. In some ways, it seems like there is a little more yellow in Jean's - which I think is nice.

This is highly stealable since you could do things other than tightly spaced ziggy-zaggy scribbles. Shall we have a contest to see how many different things we can fill stripes with?

Maybe the March exchange could have an optional theme of *stripes.*

No comments:

Post a Comment