Sunday, February 16, 2020

Mystery Scribe No. 2

This time, I do not think I will figure out whose work this it. It is still Dec 20th and I am clearing off all the random images on my desktop.

We heart Chuck - see comment - he says it is Raymond F. DaBoll

I am putting them on Sundays. I have not announced that Sundays will have all kinds of off-topic posts because it might not happen for any length of time. I might do a few and then do something else.

While I did not resolve to stop mentioning my lack of order, I have embraced the concept of letting the blog continue in my random stream of consciousness --

and so it goes.

This may not be an envelope, but it's cool and some portion of it might inspire something on an envelope. Those.Caps.Are.Dreamy.

And if anyone knows which IG account this came from, please let me know.

Here is something for the non-calligraphers:


1 comment:

  1. My first look said it was Raymond F. DaBoll. It really looks like his work.

    ReplyDelete