Monday, December 16, 2019

Shout out to Heidi

Heidi's been a frequent exchanger and sadly, she sent this to tell me that she has to take a break from exchanging. I totally get it. She called it a leave of absence. We'll miss you Heidi.

I have her address -- and if I ever get my grand tour organized, I'm going to route myself through her neck of the woods - pacific northwest. I've been as far as that town in the midst of the Redwoods - but not any further north and I have a whole bunch of NW pen pals.

Humboldt. I love Google. Two clicks to find the name. The motel was funny. Western themed rooms. They put us in the jail. Or maybe we just wished that there was a jail themed room. My new plan is to embrace my ebbing memory and just make up whatever I feel like for memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment