Saturday, December 14, 2019

JeanR - Surprises

I like Jean's quote on her card. That design element along the left side is stealworthy. You would not even have to have it line up. You could layer the letters and bounce them around a bit.

The stamp is perfect. Boring repetitive grumbling that I did not buy any of the magic stamps.

When I read this post on the 14th, I will be in Chicago observing the 4th birthday of my grandson. Heaven help us. It's not that he's 100% difficult, it's that he is full of surprises. JeanR always has such a delightful perspective on life and challenges. I will resolve to enjoy the surprises.

And full of questions. Last time I was visiting he was reminding me that someday I would die. Yes, I know.
Then he asked, "How do you die?"
I replied, "Well, your heart stops beating and your lungs stop breathing, and then everything ends."
And then he asked, "What happens to your energy?"
At that point, I had to go with the generic, "I don't know. Some things are mysterious."

Not to him.
He said, "Your energy probably goes into other people."
OK.
Now we know.




No comments:

Post a Comment