Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Mini Envelope from Mike

This envelope is from Mike. I met him through The Flourish Forum. The subject of tiny writing and tiny envelopes came up on the forum and we corresponded through email. Mike offered to send me an envelope.

Of course, I can't find it right this minute so I can't give you the exact measurement - but it is roughly 2in x 3in.

As you can see, he put a $1 stamp on it to let the PO know that he was asking for service above and beyond the usual service.

Erica, who runs The Flourish Forum, also received one of Mike's mini envelopes and her postal workers did not draw a box around the address and then write it again.


Here is another image of my envelope from Mike with a pen and coin to show the scale. The wheat penny is my lucky penny that was in my baby book that I just threw out. It was on a congratulatory mailing from a local bank inviting my parents to open an account at the bank to start me on a life of saving. Now I have to decide what to do with my wheat penny. I could take it to the coin collecting store that also sells vintage stamps. I call the shop My Opium Den. A very dangerous place.


No comments:

Post a Comment