Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Over Achiever Lauren - to Jean

Yup, Lauren is intent on winning some kind of contest that has not been announced. I love the vintage stamps - and the ornamentizing of them. Cool vintage lettering.

Then the card is lovely. It was lovely when it came out of the envelope flat - and then got better when I bent the circles to get a 3D effect.

Lauren and I would be dangerous if we were neighbors. We'd just be making stuff all day and our poor husbands would be starving to death. I don't even know if she has a husband. So - maybe there would only be one casualty. Speaking of Mr. Wilson -- wait til you see the card he received from Lauren. It was the *favorite* of the season. It will appear on the 5th. The day the lists come out. It's stealworthy in my book.....


No comments:

Post a Comment