Thursday, October 3, 2019

Sam Saves the Day - Parrots to Italy

In August, I was getting close to filling up all the posts for the rest of the year. I had used the 2018 Oct and Dec envelopes to pretty much fill two months with mail to inspire this year's Oct and Dec mailings.

To confirm that I had filled Sept through Dec, I looked at the number of posts waiting to pop up and did the math. 30+31+30+31=122. It should have been 122 but I was nowhere near that number. Somehow, I had completely skipped October. So, I thought --- maybe it is time to just putter about on the computer and see if there is interesting stuff to post that I have forgotten about.

Hallelujah. There was a folder of photos that Sam sent me a while back. I had completely forgotten about them. I do not recall if she gave me permission to post them, but, I knew that she would choose saving the day over being selfish. She participates in some mail art exchanges in addition to PTEX and this first example is to some lucky person in Italy.

I think I have 7 or 8 images to share. They are all stealworthy designs. Especially if you want to do a design that does not use the name as the main focal point.

I hope I do not hear from Sam that she needs me to remove all of her examples. It seems like sending art through the mail on the outside of an envelope is the complete opposite of keeping it private.

No comments:

Post a Comment