Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Gee's Style to Jean and Lynne

Remember that style I started on Sam's envelopes a couple days ago? Well, I actually started with these. And technically, there were some that came prior to these.

I have been caught up in some projects where people made requests and sometimes the requests are super easy. Other times, it takes a while to get the idea that I like best.

Previously, when I have made scathing remarks about my envelopes, there have been some comments telling me that I should not make scathing remarks.

Conversations follow where I explain that I often see places that I would like to fix - but time does not permit. It is a subtle point - but an important point. Trust me - if I make something that is ugly and you like it, that does not make you right and me wrong. You are welcome to like ugly stuff.

Both of these have problems. I messed up the spider web on the top one and the lowercase Birthday on the bottom one was a huge mistake. But -- Jean and Lynne are both honor roll members and they know that I have to keep up the pace -- and drop the problems in the mail.

I'm calling this style Gee's style.

No comments:

Post a Comment