Friday, October 4, 2019

From CathyO and KateR

I need to flag this one to do the style CathyO used on the top one. The one below is from KateR. She's been working on her Neuland and I can see that she is getting the rhythm going.

Both of these get A+ on the colors.

I used those state fair stamps on a set of invitations to a barbecue. Below is a really cute idea for a barbecue party invitation. I'm pretty sure it is from Paperless Post - but I could be wrong about that.

Anyone who can check out audio books from their library might want to check out Nora Ephron's book - I Remember Nothing. If you're my age and have the forgetting problem, it's a fun listen. It might be fun to read - but there is something about hearing her read it that seems better than reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment