Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Oct Envelope Exchange Sign-up

One of my silly ideas for an exchange envelope. Neon Gelly Roll pens.
The neon Celebrate stamp would have looked better.

Time to sign up for the October exchange. Sign up is Oct 1-4. I send the lists out on the 5th or 6th.

Please follow this format line-for-line - indicating:
card making option, birthday, willingness to be on two lists if I need to even out the lists.

Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street
Ames, Iowa 50010
jane.doe@gmail.com
2 lists - birthday

Send this block of information to:
jmwilson411 -at- yahoo -dot- com

I always email a reply that I have received the request to exchange. If you do not hear from me - resend the email.

You will get a list of 6 names, including your own.
Please send a decorated envelope to the other 5 people by Oct 31st.
No theme, any medium is welcome. Have fun.

Beginners are welcome. Everyone who participates was a beginner at some point. If you have questions, feel free to contact me through the email above.

No comments:

Post a Comment