Sunday, October 27, 2019

Heidi - Trish missing + possible re-runs

Heidi - top
Trish - below

I loaded a bunch of scans onto the blog and was going to come back and write the blurbs. By the time I got back - I found that some of the images were missing and I can't find them.

This is why I have drawn a line - and will just start over. If you sent mail that never appears on the blog, I apologize. It's been chaotic here. Urgent matters like putting in railings on the steps so that I can get in and out of my house when the steps are covered with ice.

One would think you just hire someone to do it. No. That is not how it works. I will not bore you with the details of how (excuse my couthfree language) frickin' hard it is to get railings. But, the blog has to compete with other activities. If I fall and break something, it would be very bad for the blog.

From now until Jan 1st, I will be inserting photos that may or may not have already run.

Like these. I feel like I have blogged them, but can't exactly find them.

from JeanR

JeanR's card

from Leslie

from Jolene


from GraceE

No comments:

Post a Comment