Wednesday, August 28, 2019

To Kathy - Green Kelly Stamp

The words over the top of the Kathy are:


the kathy was written a long time ago and is in a pile to be sent. these are new stamps  so nice and deserve a better envelope but we are on a mission to just get things out the door so this will just have to be what it is with no whining on my part. at the very least it will be something to put on the blog and i truly believe it is a good idea to fill up problem areas with some text or #@%!!$



Yup -- if you have a problem - just write about it. I've noticed that there are a ton of people who are doing very well by writing books about their wretched lives, technically -- the lives they had before they pulled themselves together. I'm thinking I probably have enough fodder in my blog with my 4,200+ blog posts (full of drivel). If there are any book agents out there who want to sell my book to a publisher - lemmekno. The topic of addiction to drugs and alcohol is sooooo saturated. How about some heavy drama on addiction to envelopes and stamps. Who will play me in the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment