Friday, August 23, 2019

May PTEX from Patty and Susan

These might not be a wonderful combo - but I do love both of them. Mr. Wilson was particularly fond of the yellow one from Susan. The maroon one is from Patty.
It was probably too curly for Mr. Wilson. He's all rugged George Clooney - with a midwestern flair for sensible shoes and wool.

He liked the texture of the yellow envelope.

****

Apologies for being loopy when I wrote that. I write the posts a couple months in advance and then usually check them right before they pop up to see if I was loopy. In this case, I was. However, in my current state of mind, I cannot think of any less-loopy comments. Today is the day I have to go climb a ladder and paint something at the top of the garage. Wish me luck. I do have an actual degree in painting, although it did not include garages.

1 comment:

  1. That comment on being loopy wasn't written yesterday - it was written a couple weeks ago. My adventures on the ladder went very well. I love to paint. Even the kind of painting that is just functional.

    ReplyDelete