Monday, August 12, 2019

June PTEX - Last one - to Heidi

In June, I had 33 people sign up to exchange. In the past, I lost my edge when I tried to do more than 30 envelopes. So, I made up two lists without me on the list. That left me with 20 - which I thought would be fine. I still burned out. And then at the very end, I was checking the list to make sure I had them all and somehow I had forgotten to do Heidi's. Curiously, I ended up liking hers a lot.

I saw that I still had the Washington stamp - so figured I would use that one and find one to go with it. I grabbed a red Copic and it was so nice and juicy- I liked the lettering better than all the others.

On the screen - it looks blah. I can't figure out why that happens. I was afraid to do the little leaves in dark green - and now I'm thinking maybe they needed to have a little more oomph.

Just glad to have June out of the way. I am thinking of doing ZERO envelopes in July. Or - only put myself on the lists that need one more person to make the numbers come out even. By the time this pops up, we will know what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment