Thursday, August 1, 2019

August Exchange - Sign-up

Jean R says she can just write in a circle without any guideline. I believe her. Although I am tempted to ask her to do it while I shoot a video.

It is time to sign up for the August Exchange.
Beginners are welcome.
No theme, any medium is welcome.
No stress - just decorate the envelope.
Experiment creatively.

Sign up is Aug 1 through Sunday August 4th. I will make up the lists on the 5th and email them out on the 5th or 6th.
We have options for: birthdays, exchanging handmade cards, and being on two lists.

In addition to your name, there will be 5 other names on your list. You send to them by the end of the month. If you are going to be delayed, please let the others know.

I need the following information typed each time you sign up and it is helpful if you follow the format:

John Doe (CARDS) (Birthday) (2 Lists)
123 Oak Street
Ames, Iowa 50010 USA
jdoe@ gmail.com

Send to:

jmwilson411 -at- yahoo -dot- com

Any questions, just email me.

Should I eat these raspberries?
I see them every morning when I walk through the park behind my house.
They are nestled in with a alarming amount of poison ivy.





No comments:

Post a Comment