Thursday, August 22, 2019

PO Display - Melissa / Cartoon stamps

Melissa's is the only one with vintage stamps. I could have used this as an opportunity to use up a bunch of vintage stamps, but I did not want to create a situation where the customers were asking for all the stamps that they saw in the display - but which were no longer available.

Part of me wants to go down to the PO and ask if they are getting any comments from the customers. Part of me does not want to ask - in case the answer is, "Nope, not a single one."

****

My short term memory is sketchy at best. Apparently, I decide to use none of the vintage stamps and I used a bunch of smaller denomination stamps. As I recall, it was very challenging to figure out how many to use. Addition is another skill that has become very sketchy.

I discovered this when I posted the picture of the whole display, which will show up in a few days, after I get to the end of the first PO display.


1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, I ran into someone who asked me if I had an envelope display at the main post office -- so at least one person in DSM has noticed them.

    ReplyDelete