Sunday, August 25, 2019

May PTEX from Lauren

Lauren gets two thumbs up for this card and envelope combo.

The PO gets two thumbs down for adding too many extra markings.

As exchangers know, they are welcome to exchange empty decorated envelopes -or- those who wish to exchange handmade cards may do so.

While I know how to make cards, I do not have time, but Lauren includes one for me as a thank you.

***
Real time edit. I snipped some redundant chatter about not being on all the exchange lists. Then I jabbered some more about how we all have to find balance. I am taking time on Aug 24th to review the next two weeks of posts to possibly extract some loony comments. Back to the original post--
***

But, of all the things I have learned in my 6.7 decades one of the top ten truest is this: Things change.

In an instant.

Nothing pithy to add to that. It's a shout out to someone who was telling me how much they objected to change. I bit my tongue. I've learned to keep all my pontificating on the blog. Somehow, it's a more appropriate place.

No. 2 - in the top ten list of things to learn and remember.
Everything has an opposite.

Here is the uber lovely card from Lauren.


No comments:

Post a Comment