Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Jan PTEX from Shirley and Grace - Flowers -

Shirley - first time exchanger sent these lovely flowers in January to remind us that spring always shows up eventually.

Shirley enclosed a nice note introducing herself. I do love getting to know people through the exchange. It is interesting how some of us have a lot to share right out of the chute and others just drop an empty envelope in the mail.

GraceE -below- is a middle of the roader. She encloses a note, but not many personal details.

I am only mentioning this to let everyone know that whichever level of conversation you choose, I will enjoy it. Don't feel you have to give any details and be reassured that when I do hear a bit about my penpals, I enjoy what you have to say. I do not pass along any information unless it is a specific comment about the technique or design.

Your secrets are safe with me. Not that I am asking for any. I could hire an editor to help me make more sense of this post....actually...one of you did do some editing for me. But, I suspect that person would rather get his or her morning chuckle from my stream of consciousness, eh?

You're welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment