Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Feb to Trish - Bee +Flower

More Pinterest inspiration - as I recall it had a rectangle somewhere that I had to ditch because of poor planning.

The scale of the flower and the bee really bothers me - and you know the rule if there are two things wrong, just do something else that is wrong and then it might be fine. I would not consider this fine - but some of the elements were cute enough that it didn't get pitched.

Or maybe I was in a panic because I had 38 people on the list. That's the most we've ever had. I might have to leave myself off some of the lists...not sure I can do that many envelopes every month. I *can* -- but the quality suffers a lot when I am cranking them out that fast.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Sharing such imported information with us. I hope you will share some more info about Feb to Trish - Bee +Flower. please keep sharing!


    Envelope Design

    ReplyDelete