Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Feb Exchange Wrap Up

I lost count of how many hearts I did in February, but I am sure that this is not a re-run because I know I have not typed Annastasia yet. I have to mention each name in the posts so I can do searches.

And Heidi - hers should have been grouped with an earlier bunch.

Which brings us to Jessica who has been exchanging for a while now. I had a whole sheet of the doll stamps and was happy with this color combination, but after I mailed it and looked at the image, I realized that it would have been better to do the border all the way around. It was done with Cocoiro. I do not care for the stair stepped stamps. It would have been better to do a complete border and put the stamps over the top.

My apologies to everyone who received an exchange envelope from me in April -- none of them pleased me. If you want a do-over - please let me know. You'll have to sign up for the May exchange to get the do-over. It will be inside the May envelope.




No comments:

Post a Comment