Friday, April 26, 2019

Bonus Post - Exploding head

Today's regular post is right below this one.

There have not been any *head-exploding* posts in a while.  There was that one post with the list of challenges that my merry band of readers have been facing.

Normally, doing envelopes is an antidote for the daily struggles - somehow, it's not working for me at the moment.

I spent the first three weeks of April in Chicago - and really struggled with getting my exchange envelopes done. I am not sure I can pull myself together by May - so I am going to try something different.

If you sign up for the exchange in May, I will put my name on the list as an optional additional exchanger. If you want to exchange with me -- you send me an envelope. I only respond to the people who send me an envelope. You do not need to remember this information. I will explain it when I send out the lists. But, I wanted you to know ahead of time that when you get your May list, it will have this option.

I still love doing the blog --- the only part that was not fun this month was doing my own envelopes. I am confident that I will enjoy doing the envelopes again -- once I get a few other things in order. I'm even thinking of adding IG to my daily posting. The Daily Coyote inspired me to consider that option.


The photo is from this article:

https://www.thisiscolossal.com/2019/04/new-ben-zank/


If you need to kill time --- this site has a steady stream of fun stuff:

https://www.thisiscolossal.com/



1 comment:

  1. I even forgot how to put in a bonus post and have it come before the regular post. I could go in and edit the post --- but leaving a comment seems easier at the moment.

    ReplyDelete