Thursday, April 11, 2019

Jan PTEX from RachaelT

RachaelT actually suggested that these were not blogworthy. I beg to differ. The top one is sooooo *me.*

In a perfect world, I would have hair like that so that I could just let it be wild and whack it off by myself. I will not lapse into whining about the consistency of my hair because I still have lots and at my age - thinning sometimes starts and that would more difficult.

The method as well as the exuberance of the lettering is uber-jean.

So, people, don't decide whether your envelope is a dud until the recipient weighs in.

Inside this envelope was a very special envelope that had been her first try in the exchange. She had received a handmade envelope from Finnbadger in a swap and found a lovely stamp. The addressing should have been fine - but some postalgrinch was having a bad day and returned it.

It is a nostalgic image. My grandkids are very close to being too big for me to carry them. It's been so much fun to have little ones again. When this pre-scheduled post pops up - I will be in the middle of a marathon mercy mission - helping out while my daughter finishes up tax season. I hope the grandkids have not infected me with any little Illinois based germs. I also found out that there is a Paper Source within walking distance of their house. That's dangerous.


1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm just going to say you should follow your own good counsel! There've been quite a few times I've admired one of your own envelopes you've posted to the blog, only to find you referring to it as a "dud" in the post! Some of your "duds" are some of my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete