Thursday, April 4, 2019

Feb to Susan - High School Glitter

Three back to back to back jobs in February required gold ink. The pen used on the n is wacky. Maybe tacky is a better word. It's so over the top with the sparkle. It will be very challenging to find a use for it. The lettering looks like what you see all over notebooks in high school.

Because I've had trouble with adhesive on stamps, I burnished the frozen treat stamp very firmly with my thumb nail and Oh.My.Gosh.  It took a lot of pressure to release the scratch and sniff scent. I had never been able to smell it before.

I was trying the gold pen on every kind of paper on my desk and the $5-bill caught my eye. It was fun to write on that paper. But, I will not be doing any more. Or if I do, I'll put it on the back.


2 comments:

  1. Testing to see if I can leave a comment from a different device.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dual metallics, was gifted some two Christmases ago. They are very effective. That fiver is greatly improved by the addition of gold.

    ReplyDelete