Saturday, April 13, 2019

Jan PTEX from Jadie and Angie - Bold, black with details

Jadie did her interpretation of the lettering on the stamp. Very pretty. That stamp looks good on so many colors, plus it is still available.

Angie enclosed a note telling me how many things she was able to use on a shimmer envelope.

Sumi ink
Inktense Aqueous pencils
Sakura Glaze pens
Sakura Calligrapher marker

Inktense pencils have been on my list of items I can't have until I get my hoard managed.
I had some glaze pens - would love to replace them some day.
I have Sakura Calligrapher markers -- so WOW - if they work - that will help a lot.
Not sure if I will try sumi - I might.... it looks great. She used a Speedball B3 nib which has a flat circle at the tip so you can make really bold lines. They are very cool and I have some....




No comments:

Post a Comment