Sunday, October 7, 2018

Rainbow's Cards - BONUS POST

Regular post right below. Rainbow opened her mail on Sept 27th. I took pictures of all the cards and then all kinds of things were going on and I forgot to post them while I could still remember which one went with which envelope. So now I have another hideous mess of photos with missing names.

On the other hand, if everything was neatly organized, you might be suspicious that aliens have come to earth and taken over at my house and nobody wants that.

So, we shall make a point of reveling in the chaos of this blog and just enjoy the prettiness.

To the right is the card that went with the envelope from Heidi that appeared on Sept 22nd. Heidi did confirm that she used the soap bubble technique and this was her first try. Way to go Heidi - we all wish you continued success.

Below is the card from KathyS (you may view it on the Sept 28th post) - Kathy used the Royal Copenhagen design that we both love. I'm also loving the double tails on the y's. Did she come up with that on her own? Or is it an appropriated idea? Either way, I see me stealing it someday.




















No comments:

Post a Comment