Monday, October 22, 2018

Exploding Head by Keith Haring - Lauren's PO Return

OK - My head is exploding because I can't find the original photo and I can't find the post I thought I wrote yesterday talking about how the PO couldn't figure out this address.

If it has already run --- then I owe all y'all another envelope.

In case I just imagined that I posted this one the first time -and once again after it was returned to me.... here it is. The street number is so big - they apparently could not see it or link it up with the street which was small but still very legible, just to the right.

Then I did find the original.
I wonder why the colors are so different.
I generally just point and shoot---

I Googled *exploding head art* and -wow- there are a lot to choose from.




3 comments:

  1. Fraser is spelled with an s - not a z. Maybe I should just plan on putting mistakes on every envelope so that it becomes a regular feature - like a puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, the other puzzle is this .. here in Laguna Woods there is only ONE street number 263 - so the street name your house sits on makes no never-mind - I think think this is a "cranky" postal worker issue and def one for the Happy/Not Happy unit.
    Exploding head = justified.

    ReplyDelete