Monday, June 25, 2018

Poppy stamps to Kate and Janet - May PTEX

So--- I finally got myself to part with the Georgia O'Keefe stamps. I'm guessing I will add some detail or shading to the lettering. Not sure if there will be time to reshoot these....

The stamps are not stuck on yet - so who knows what happens next.

The concept of this lettering is the DuBosch Jubilee. But, I used the FC Pitt markers....I did Kate's first and liked it Janet's was second...and it's better. I might end up with a series that shows improvement after I do more experimenting.

Or I might end up with 20 more that I throw away. That's right. In May, I threw away 20 envelopes that were finished (without stamps) but they offended my eyeballs. Of course, they were those shimmer envelopes. These are really nice envelopes. So no matter what I do - they won't get tossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment