Monday, September 11, 2017

Wacky Week - July Exch - Nanski

After the series of this style where I started with wide bands of colors and layered the black lettering on top, it occurred to me that I could try some without the colored bands. Sadly, for people who like variety, I became obsessed with this style and you will have to put up with an entire week of it.

I have toyed with the idea of making 2018 into a very organized year where there is a specific theme each week. Luckily, I am writing this post on July 13th and I have almost half a year to decide if I want to be that organized.

Is anyone going to try this style?
Has anyone already tried it - when it was on colored bands?
Does anyone like it better when the bands are somewhat straight instead of slightly arched?

The street address will go in the white space between the name and city/state/zip.

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was a fun envelope. I am glad it was black and white. I had some fun filling it in, as if it was a coloring book. I have practiced the lettering style...though no envelopes have ...yet!

    ReplyDelete