Friday, September 15, 2017

Head exploding revisited

There is a bonus post below this one.

In the spring of 2016 I made some references to my head exploding and two of my pen pals (Carol and Smashgirl) sent really fun envelopes.


Then on July 17th, I saw an item about how it was International Emoji Day - and several new emojies were being released - including the one with the exploding head.

When I tried to locate an image to post, I found out there were 5 different ones. And I quickly lost interest in the whole topic. However, I do want to give a shout out to anyone who is muddling through the days/months/years of head-exploding-situations that most of us face from time to time. Hang in there.

And thank you again to Carol and Smash-girl. Anyone interested in emojis can google - head exploding emojies.


2 comments:

  1. I had fun thinking that up! And I love Smashgirl's, I always love her envelopes!

    ReplyDelete