Monday, September 4, 2017

Chuck's Soccer Ball - July Exchange

Another experiment where I was thinking I could send a postcard - but will be putting this inside another envelope. The experiment part was using the PITT markers for Neuland.

I watched the best video about the history of the company that makes the PITT markers - Faber-Castell.

Someday I will find the note-to-self that has the link and post it here. Or maybe I can find it if I Google it....

(1 minute later)

Yes, if you Google - history of faber-castell - there are tons of hits. I don't have time to re-search and find the video - but if you have a ton of time and are curious - you can start working your way through the links. The video has footage of a current family member and Oh.My.Gosh - if ever there was a distinguished pencil aficionado to be the leader of pencil people ---it would be him...

No comments:

Post a Comment