Friday, July 28, 2017

May Exchangers Lynne and AmyG

These two paired because they have sparkle painted backgrounds. You two are brave to go for writing on top of sparkle stuff. Often times it is slippery and repels the ink or marker. Do not get me started on sparkle paper....

ok....I'm starting....

I had a ton of leftover sparkle envelopes from a job that was one of my all time worst horror-story jobs which I should tell some day....

but here was my first layer for the June exchange:

Dreadful... but you know me, I like to launch a good disaster to see if I can resolve it. Or in this case 6 disasters.

Stay tuned. I think I have resolved 4 or 5 of them.
Can anyone guess which one started as my least favorite? Or which one do you think will be the hardest one to resolve?

2 comments:

  1. I think it is a tie between the 2 on RH side bottom. But we know you will resolve and make them steal worthy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is correct!! Although I think Kate's bothered me a bit more at first.

      Delete