Monday, May 2, 2011

girl in hat

love this style of lettering. i hope someone will post and tell us if it has an official name. i would just call it a versal, but, i don't think that is quite right or quite specific enough. let's have some conversation and maybe a link to some place that has a whole alphabet.

1 comment:

  1. The teacher in me tells me that this powerpoint may be useful: