Friday, October 25, 2024

Sept to Susan and Patty


It will come as no surprise that the minute I wrote the post yesterday announcing the end of the Sept outgoing envelopes, I found two more that have not been posted. I got out my 23K gold foil and filled in some of the spaces on Susan's and then forgot to take another photo. It was nice. 

Patty's envelope has appeared previously - pre-covid - but still in the Forever era. I always loved it and when I posted it, there was a pencil name and address - but, I never mailed it - so I erased the pencil and addressed it to Patty. Then I hand delivered it because I am doing everything I can to send scanner friendly mail.




I forgot to take pictures of the items inside. Grrrr

***
Then I found the image below - but there's no photo of the front of the envelope - I wonder if Patty received that envelope. It was a test to see if the USPS would deliver something with her address. There is a weird force field around her address that keeps sending perfectly acceptable mail back to its point of origin.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment