Thursday, October 3, 2024

June to Susan, Sharen and Maggie


I don't remember putting that bold black border on the envelope. I'm not sure it was a good idea. This was another attempt using Mike Gold's style - that I think has a name, but I can't find it. 

Since I have so many ho-hummers I'll just post them in groups and then we can move on to the ones I sent in Sept that were better.


And one more Mike Gold style. Since I have nothing much to say - this post will be heavy on visuals and light on words. How many visuals would be enough to not have any words?

I do like the piñata stamps. And I appreciate Google for putting a tilde over the n in piñata without me needing to learn the trick to insert one. I think tilde is the right word - maybe not. Maggie's might be better than Susan's because layering the colors and shapes covers up the weak parts of the shapes in the lettering.


The A is too wide - the Gs are mutants - the I is cluttered - the E is too tall. I guess the M is OK.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment