Tuesday, October 8, 2024

June from Cathy, Lynne, Amy, Carolyn & Christy

 It's Sept 13th, and I just finished posting the June envelopes that I sent. I also discovered that I had not posted the June envelopes that I received - Grrrr at myself and my chaotic filing system - I'm going to post them in groups - and not even attempt to write interesting posts or do add-ons. I just need to get back into chronological order.

There's good news. I actually did several envelopes in the September exchange that I LOVED. Two of them were done a day or two later than the others (which had been mailed) and I let the two really good ones sit on my desk to enjoy for a couple extra days. That hardly ever happens.



From Cathy - below is the card and below that are the colors she used on the envelope.



This arrived in June for my biker-son's 40th birthday - from Lynne and I put it in the wrong folder.


Amy was in an Olympic mood. I think she asked on the note inside if I was into the Olympics. I had watched the documentary on the sprinters on Netflix so I was pretty interested in finding out how those people did - but not enough to actually watch anything. I just looked for results. I think I overdosed on watching sports when my boys were into all the things they did. Clearly, my level of interest has nothing to do with whether people excel at the activity. I enjoy a video of chaos during little league games as much as anything the olympians do.


The fun curls that Carolyn added to her lettering were inspired by the stamp. Too bad the dog bite cancel obliterates the very pretty stamp.


Christy found perfect colors to go with the stamp - and a banjo. There's that dog again. My postal worker son says they take it very seriously at his station when someone gets bit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment