Friday, October 4, 2024

June to Kate, Jessica, JeanR, Irene, Chuck & Christy

Six envelopes seems like enough to fill a post that will have virtually nothing to say. I can critique these - but that's useless information. 


decent idea on Kate's - wimpy - would have been better with bolder markers


decent idea on Jessica's - too bold - finding the right weight is often times the hardest part of any idea


ok - the weight is much better on JeanR's - 
but I was so weary from trying to find the right weight, I got sloppy


Irene's is a hot mess - done when I was tired and should have knocked off for the day
it would have been fine if I had even spacing on Irene - and if I had just done normal spacing on her last name - deep regrets 


I deeply regret the Cs on Chuck's- also the H is weak and the U is way off.
That K is wacko - but the colors and weights are fine.


I was appalled at the C on Christy's when I pulled this one up - and was not going to even post it - but then I realized that I could just cover up the C - the S is bonkers - but, in some ways, I had loosened up when I did this one and it has a little something that is likable. My apologies to Christy for sending it - I should have redone it - now that I think of it -- I did my June envelopes after I was in Chicago and brought the grandkids to my house for a visit - so - I think I was tired before I even got started.

No comments:

Post a Comment