Saturday, October 12, 2024

Sept to Cathy - Etegami Dior dresses

 


Here is my first Sept envelope. While I did quite a few that I liked, this one is just so-so. I was happy that the new Sharpies work so well on the gold envelope because I have a bunch of them. I need to come up with a style that is bolder. Hopefully the scanner could read the address.

***

I try to refrain from too much jabber about fashion. My interest in clothes for myself has faded away. However, I still enjoy following what's going on in the world of fashion. There is something about the way clothes can impact how we feel and the memory of how that used to be important to me. I enjoy watching my granddaughter make choices. 

These photos from a recent Dior runway show caught my eye. The quick sketches on the grid background are so cool. I'm pondering using the idea on envelope. I guess they remind me of etegami. 



Here's the article if you need to kill time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment