Wednesday, October 9, 2024

June from Janet, JeanR, Jessica, Juliana, Kate, Kristine & Chuck

Seven from the June exchange.

A fun one from Janet

Sweet little mama and baby elephant from JeanR

I like this one from Jessica even though I'm not sure exactly what the sphere is. Maybe it's a beach ball.

Juliana enclosed a note - explaining that she was having fun with graffiti lettering - and then forgot to leave enough room for the stamp. Plus - it's a smaller envelope - but the proportion of the lettering to the envelope makes for a very nice design.



Fun stamp placement - and clever rubber stamp. Everyone knows I'm a big fan of white space when it's done as nicely as this.

That notecard from Kristine makes me want to do some pencil lettering. 

And this one is from Chuck. I wonder if he meandered with the red and then outlined it or drew the black shape and then colored it in.....



No comments:

Post a Comment